Each round table has a different topic, and attendees can select the round table they would like to participate in. Round table leaders will spend the first 15 minutes meeting the delegates and providing a case study/lessons learned log/industry update and then moderating a 30-minute discussion with the group where they can give feedback and ask questions. The final 10 –15 minutes will be spent agreeing on 3-5 industry recommendations. All the recommendations will be summarized in the post-event report.
- Strategies for Maximizing Asset Reliability
- Utilizing AI technologies to improve safety protocols and crisis response in oil and gas field operations
- Ethical and legal considerations of AI
- Innovations in Predictive Maintenance and Analysis for Operational Excellence
- Emissions Reduction and Sustainability: AI's Role in Achieving Targets
- Strategies for training, upskilling, and reskilling the workforce of the future
- Data Management Challenges in Oil & Gas: From Collection to Deployment