Energy Conference Network is committed to running this event responsibly, following the guidance of local, state, and national health officials. We believe in the power of live events and are determined to provide the most content-rich agenda and best networking opportunities possible.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, or do not feel well, please stay home.
- a cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
Should you become unwell during the event please locate event officials for assistance.
Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individuals responsibility.
We are working closely with the venue to create new operating procedures and policies including:
- All attendees will be required to wear masks. You may bring your own or use one supplied onsite
- Temperature checks for all attendees, using no-contact thermometers
- Gloves will be provided for anyone who would like to wear them
- Seating will be socailly distanced in the conference room
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Signage throughout the area showing health and safety guidelines
- Food and beverages will be provided in a safe manner to avoid lines and multiple people touching items
- Attendees must complete a Health and Compliance Declaration per Hotel Arts' requirements
These protocols will be updated as local, state and national guidelines are updated.
If you have additional questions regarding guidelines for attending safely, please contact:
Pam Pierce, Operations Director