Did you miss the 2023 Digitalization in Oil & Gas Canada Conference? Get your copy of the Post Event Report and Save the Date for 2024.
THE ONLY DIGITALIZATION-FOCUSED CONFERENCE FOR THE CANADIAN ENERGY SECTOR
Following the great success of our 7th annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 8th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada will take place in April 2023 in Calgary.
Digital Transformation, Position Data, Data Analytics, Artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, Cyber Security, and Digital Twins were the main focus of our conference this year.
Our 2023 agenda is under production, if you wish to participate as a speaker or sponsor, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 REGISTERED COMPANIES INCLUDE
SPECIAL PRICE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS & SERVICE COMPANIES
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Benefits of Attending in 2023
- Digitalization in Oil & Gas Canada is a gathering for VPs, Global Directors, and Leads in data, digital twins, operations, engineering, production, Artificial Intelligence, and Sustainability, who need reliable intelligence from trusted sources
- Interact with the top tech minds and companies gathering in Calgary for a global conversation on the future of digitalization
- Gain exclusive insights from the CIO of Oil & Gas Development Company to inspire new approaches and strategies to guide you on your digitalization journey and ultimately win market share
- Engage in high-level multi-stakeholder panel discussions on everything from pilot studies to implementation of technologies across various aspects of the value chain
- Take part in a full in-person networking agenda, including our drinks reception
- Connect and build relationships with some of the biggest names in your industry, including TC Energy, Vermillion, Imperial, Oil & Gas Development Company, Suncor, and Technip FMC.
- Keep your organization one step ahead with advancements in Digital Twins, Blockchain, Connectivity, Machine Learning, IoT, and Cybersecurity
- Explore Canada's Latest Digital Innovations to support your digital transformation
- Understand the hurdles of the changing skill paradigm from traditional to digitalization and how to make changes on a low-cost, government-approved budget
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada.
Click here for more information
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022 POST SHOW REPORT
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS