THE ONLY DIGITALIZATION-FOCUSED CONFERENCE FOR THE CANADIAN ENERGY SECTOR
Following the great success of our 7th annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 8th Annual Digitalization in oil and Gas Canada will take place in April 2023 in Calgary.
Digital Transformation, Position Data, Data Analytics, Artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, Cyber Security, and Digital Twins were the main focus of our conference this year.
Our 2023 agenda is under production, if you wish to participate as a speaker or sponsor, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022 POST SHOW REPORT
Topics highlights from 2022 edition
- A recent update on Digitalization at Canada Natural Resources Limited CNRL
- Enabling a digitalized oilfield and real-time operation using data collection and analysis at Cenovus
- Round table discussion: Reviewing the data landscape and data challenges in the oil and gas industry
- Panel discussion: ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) data challenges for metrics that matter
- Establishing a Decarbonization Pathway Through an Air Emissions Digital Strategy at TC Energy
- Digital Twinning Brownfield Assets – Unified Data for Environmental, Safety, and Productivity Improvements
- Overcoming ransomware and cybersecurity crimes by implementing efficient cybersecurity measures from the Canadian Centre for Cyber Security
- Case Study from Suncor: How to appropriately prepare an oil and gas organization to successfully implement digital transformation
- Panel Discussion: Discussion amongst oil and gas professionals and academics on how Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and the Industrial Internet of Things are transforming the oil and gas industry.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR OIL & GAS OPERATORS & SERVICE COMPANIES
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2022 ATTENDING COMPANIES
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
2022 SPONSORS & PARTNERS