APRIL 27-28, 2022 | CALGARY, ALBERTA
THE FUTURE OF THE CANADIAN OILFIELD IS DIGITAL
The Energy Conference Network is pleased to return in 2022 with the 7th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Canada Conference. Once again, attendees will gather to learn from digital pioneers who are shaping the future of the technological landscape, exchange ideas with like-minded peers and network with leading solution providers.
The Canadian oil and gas market is expected to remain robust throughout 2022 with production exceeding 2019, pre-COVID levels. Despite the strong forecast for growth, oil and gas companies are under increasing pressure to do more with less and refine existing business models.
Technologies such as IoT, machine learning, AI, digital twins, drones, automation, edge computing and blockchain are propelling the Canadian oil and gas industry to new heights. Furthermore, investment in digitalization is key recognized as enabling oil and gas companies to reduce their carbon footprint and get to net-zero emissions by 2050.
Digitalization is no longer an option, but critical in enabling Canadian oil and gas companies to drive production efficiency, lower risk, reduce costs and improve safety. Digitalization enables oil and gas companies to achieve benefits across their entire value chain - from exploration to development and production.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED WILL INCLUDE:
- Emerging tech trends shaping the future of oil and gas
- Leveraging innovations in digitalization to achieve net-zero emission targets
- Investing in technologies such as IoT, machine learning, AI, digital twins, drones, automation and blockchain
- Use case examples of where digitalization has driven efficiency, lowered costs and improved performance
- Harnessing Big Data across the value chain
- Capitalizing on Digitalization to improve asset management and reduce downtime
- Offshore production and digital technologies