Amos Ngai - Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
Dale Hansen - SAIT
• Overview of SAIT’s School of Advanced Digital Technology and new programming in the digital space
• Discussion on the direction for SAIT’s MacPhail School of Energy and programming in the digital space as well as future programming needs
• The importance of strong relationships between SAIT and Industry to ensure that curriculum is industry aligned and that graduates are able to contribute most effectively in their roles – as industry evolves, there is a need for deeper relationships with Industry to support competencies and work integrated learning
• The importance of Work Integrated Learning in preparing graduates for industry
• Current challenges attracting students into Petroleum Related programming
• SAIT is a life long learning partner that offers corporate solutions and continuing education / professional studies. We work with our corporate clients to develop custom solutions to meet their needs.